|Duties And Responsibilities|
1. Effective operational management of the ISO9001, 14001 and 18000 accreditations.
2. Effective operational shipboard safety management skills.
3. To cultivate and disseminate the company safety culture both onshore and offshore.
4. Act as a HSE partner to the business, ensuring that practises are compliant with legislation, aligned to company strategy and actively support organisational performance.
5. Advise and facilitate key stakeholders in the implementation of QHSE management systems, whilst ensuring contractual compliance throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Effective implementation of risk Management practices throughout all activities.
7. Ensure alignment of the Company’s QHSE management systems with commercial objectives and project contractual requirements.
8. Plan and Conduct and Lead QHSE audits and ISM audits on both shore and offshore.
9. Work closely with business areas to ensure all corrective actions and process improvements are effectively implemented.
10. Continuous identification of opportunities and solutions which will improve management process and procedures to increase efficiency and performance.
11. Supervise, co-ordinate, and review QHSE performance throughout all projects.
12. Track and report on company and project performance against agreed QHSE metrics and project specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), identifying solutions for improvement.
13. Contribute to Supply Chain Management in respect of supplier and subcontractor approval.
14. Lead the investigation of all HSE incidents, providing comprehensive conclusions and the effective communication of recommendations for improvement.
15. Acting as a role model and mentor to colleagues in all aspects of HSE management.